Meet Denis Stollery
Denis has been practicing as a mediator since 1996, assisting people to resolve their financial conflicts through mediation.
He offers real-world experience in business, government and not-for profit roles over many years, including:
- Successfully founding and building a currently rapidly growing technology start-up business in the finance industry, raising over $8m in recent years.
- Inventing a global payments platform which is currently partnering with Mastercard to launch a new SME hybrid product in 2021
- Appointed by the NZ Government as Trade Representative (SA and NT).
- Board Member on the Christchurch City Council Small business Development Board.
- Coach for the South Australian Sports Institute, coaching the elite rowers.
- Semi-finalist in the 2020 Visa Anywhere Global Award for his payment solution for small businesses.
- Awarded 5 New Zealand Industrial Design Awards and semi-finalist in the Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
Building on his extensive experience in the finance world, Denis excels at developing successful solutions to resolve conflicts outside of the traditional constraints of the legal system. His approach will include the participation of your lawyer and/or accountant.